Contact Us Today!
Who is Eligible?
Any man or woman:
- who served in the armed forces during a period of war or under conditions simulating war, and
- was wounded, disabled to any degree, or left with long-term illness as a result of military service, and
- was discharged or retired from military service under honorable conditions.
What does DAV do for you?
- Helps returning veterans transition back to civilian life by linking them with services that address their physical, emotional, and financial needs.
- Provides free, professional assistance to veterans of all generations in obtaining VA and other government benefits earned through service.
- Fights for veterans’ rights on Capitol Hill.
- Links veterans to job training and job assistance programs.
- Funds rehabilitation programs for veterans with severe disabilities, such as blindness or amputation.