Contact Us Today!
Who is Eligible?
Any man or woman:
- who served in the armed forces during a period of war or under conditions simulating war, and
- was wounded, disabled to any degree, or left with long-term illness as a result of military service, and
- was discharged or retired from military service under honorable conditions.
What does DAV do for you?
- Helps returning veterans transition back to civilian life by linking them with services that address their physical, emotional, and financial needs.
- Provides free, professional assistance to veterans of all generations in obtaining VA and other government benefits earned through service.
- Fights for veterans’ rights on Capitol Hill.
- Links veterans to job training and job assistance programs.
- Funds rehabilitation programs for veterans with severe disabilities, such as blindness or amputation.
Join nearly 1.3 million of your fellow veterans who have joined DAV to take advantage of the wide range of membership benefits.
DAV is an organization of veterans helping veterans. We receive no government funding and look out for our members 100% of the time because we have been in their shoes. We are proud of our 90+ year history of helping our country’s veterans, proud of our record of fighting for your rights and proud of working alongside so many other non-profits and advocacy organizations to make sure that we fulfill our promises to the men and women who have served. Most of all, we are proud to serve our country’s veterans as you so steadfastly served us.